Join Us for a Silent Auction
We are hosting a silent auction fundraiser for the Christmas at the Square Festival. The “Christmas Cheer” Silent Auction even will be held at the Christmas at the Square festival on December 3, 2016 starting at 10am. We invite the community to stop by and see the variety of products, gift baskets, and services offered through the silent auction. The auction will end promptly at 6:00 pm and the winners will be able to pay and pick up their items at that time.
The Christmas at the Square Festival are asking local businesses, non-profits, clubs, organizations, churches, community members, direct sales consultants and anyone interested to donate items for a silent auction during Christmas on the Square December 3.
- Funds raised will support the Christmas at the Square Festival
- Auction items that generate intense demand are usually creative, unique, and highly desirable. Here are some suggestions you may want to consider themed gift baskets or stockings, special service packages promoting your organization or business, special event tickets, gift cards to restaurants or other retail locations, or handcrafted items. Not sure what to donation? Let us shop for you with a simple cash donation. We will purchase an item under your name for the auction. Please submit cash donation auction request by November 23.
When and Where to Submit Your Donation
- Submit cash donation auction request by November 23.
- Early drop off your donations can be brought to the Owen County Chamber of Commerce Nov 28-Dec 2 from 9 am to 4 pm.
- Final donations must be submitted by 10:00a Saturday December 3 at the festival’s Exhibitor’s Holiday Hall.
2016 Silent Auction Form
- Items will be set up on Saturday, December 3 from 10:00 am until 6:00 pm for a Silent Auction during the Christmas at the Square festival
- The auction will end promptly at 6:00 pm and the winners will be able to pay and pick up their items at that time
All donations are tax deductible.