Christmas at the Square is the FIRST SATURDAY IN DECEMBER. We have several planning committees forms that we are looking for volunteers for. Volunteers are necessary to hosting a great event.
- Courthouse committee which will organize youth activities inside the courthouse, decorating courthouse & building on courthouse square
- Lighting committee which will organize the courthouse dome lights and other lighting items
- Vendors committee which will seek vendors and organize the local vendors market area
- Santa committee which will organize Santa appearances throughout the festival
- Entertainment committee which will seek and book entertainment for caroling and scheduled performances
- Parade committee which will organize the parade and parade entries line up
Committee chairmen include: