Exhibiting at the Christmas at the Square
Exhibitor booths will be available for artisan hand crafted, prepared food, farm based vendors, and direct sales consultants to showcase their products.
- Booth space: We have indoor spaces that will limited to a 6 ft table (7 ft space) or vendors may also set up a 10×10 tent space outdoors if desired and weather allows. We are also looking for food trailer/truck vendors to set up outdoors as well.
- Booth fee free (donations accepted). Electricity can be available for $5.00
- Vendors are responsible for bringing own tables and appropriate vending needs
- This is an outdoor festival so please plan accordingly.
- Vending times are from 10am to 6pm. Vendors may set up one hour before vending, but we ask that all vendors be set up by 1pm and ready to greet customers.
- Vendor Applications due by November 26
- Vendors may be handcrafted artisan, farm based, or baked goods. Only one space per direct sales consultants such as Scentsy, Pampered Chef, Origami Owl, itWorks, or other such distributors will be allowed. Information vendors are welcomed to join the festival with an outdoor space.
- Artisan items must be hand crafted meaning made or extensively altered by the artisan.
- Farmer based vendors may sell items raised/harvested on their farms. This would include items such as fruit and vegetable produce, flowers, plants, honey, eggs, maple syrup, etc.
- Prepared food vendors offering products ready to eat. Prepared food vendors must comply with county and state board of health regulations which include labeling packaged foods. Labels must include:
- Product Name
- Vendor Name and contact information
- Date on which food product was processed
- List of ingredients in descending order of predominance by weight.
- The Following statement “This product is home produced and processed and the production has not been inspected by the State Department of Health.”
- Direct Sales Consultants are allowed 1 space per distributors, so first come first serve bases.
- Informational booths will be allowed for outdoor spaces only.
- Outdoor vendors must weigh or stake canopy. Winter weather has been known to be windy and for safety we require canopies securely fastened.
- Christmas at the Square is not responsible for any injuries, theft, etc that can occur in your space. Please have your booth staffed at all times.
- If you have an insurance policy in place for vending please include it with your contact. Certificates of Insurance could be a specific policy for selling at markets or a homeowner’s policy if vending is covered. Insurance may be required for indoor spaces so please include Certificate of Insurance if you have a policy.
If you would like more information about vending please contact Brittney at 812.821.7128 or email